[il-talk] p.s.

Constance Canode satin-bear at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 6 18:54:49 UTC 2009

Good job Dave.  Everyone needs someone and it has nothing to do with
visual acuity.  Husband's and wives need each other, children need
their parents, employers need employees, and the list goes on.  As
for being independent as blind people, again that is also a
reality.  In my own personal experiences in life, I have worked and
traveled all over the country alone and if I needed directions, I
just asked for them.  I learned to travel in four major cities,
learned their bus and subway systems and I strongly believe that a
blind person can do anything he/she wants to do.  Keep up the good
work.  Independence is not something that needs to be shouted about,
but something that is proven daily by the thousands of us who just
work and play and live our lives in a normal manner.

Connie Canode