[il-talk] p.s.

JOSEPH MONTI jlmonti at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 6 22:37:49 UTC 2009

holy cow, first edwin is on my back, then dave, and now from wisconsin connie. good thing i have a strong back, goes with my weak brain.
mr. H said he doesn't like to be touched and that's his right. I don't like bllind people getting a free pass because they are blind.
I AM BLIND!!!!!
been blind for 65 years. i've had  many bad and embarassing experiences. too many to count.
i don't like bigots, and being anti-sight is a form of bigotry. as being anti black, jewish, or catholic, etc.
being a bigot means putting labels on people without really knowing them. mr. H says he wants to hear both sides of the story. so do i. and it makes no difference if one side is sighted and the other is blind.
joe