[il-talk] Fw: Brenda Alexander is the New ProgramDirectoratICRE-Wood

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Sun Nov 8 13:55:51 UTC 2009

David is probably correct and Derrick is still in charge. Now the question
is who will get Brenda's supervisory position. I've known her all of her
time with the state, and I consider her a dear friend. We worked in the same
office for several years until I left to retirement in 2002. She is a
wonderful, caring lady, and I hope that place doesn't ruin her.
Sharon