[il-talk] December Chicago Chapter Meeting

Connie J. Davis condav8950 at att.net
Wed Nov 18 22:39:17 UTC 2009

This is reminder that the start time of the December Chicago Chapter meeting
has changed to 11:30.  We will have our regular business meeting first,
followed by the Christmas Auction.  Auction items are needed.  For those of
you who are new to the Chicago Chapter our auction items include:
non-perishable food (usually baked goods), restaurant certificates,
electronics, kitchen gadgets and appliances, handmade items, services etc.
For example, if you are a massage therapist and would like to donate a
massage, you can do that.  If you are going to donate gently used items,
please make sure they are in working order, clean and in good condition.  If
you have any questions about the meeting please contact David Meyer:
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net, 708.209.1767.  Questions about the auction, please
contact Carmen Dennis:  carmen88 at comcast.net or 773.583.0899.

Connie