[il-talk] only one week to go in the Louis Braille Coin Sales Contest

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Tue Nov 24 01:07:35 UTC 2009

Hello Coin Sellers,

During the convention, we announced a contest that would commence
following the conclusion of the State Convention.  This contest provides
an insentive for those involved in selling Louis Braille coins recently
purchased by the affiliate to show their sales prowess.  Those involved
in a chapter or a division such as IABS or the Parents of blind Children
division can win a $20 gift certificate for a Manna vendor of their
choice.  This contest ends November 30th.  I know that each chapter,
aside from the Ferris Wheel Chapter, still has coins remaining to be
sold.  If you believe you can either sell or buy some during the next
week, please contact your chapter president.  Although coins may be sold
after November 30 and those sales will be appreciated, those sales, like
sales taking place prior to October 11, will not be part of the
contest.  If you have sold more than five coins during that time, please
Kelly know and forward her the proceeds.  Winners will be notified in
time for them to apprise Joe of their certificate prefference.

Remember that the affiliate is selling uncirculated coins for $35
apiece, and proof coins for $45 apiece.

I Thank everyone who has supported our Braille Literacy campaign through
their coin purchases and who has made efforts to sell them.

Cordially,
Bill Reif
, Coin Distributor and Braille Literacy Committee Member.