[il-talk] Gps from ila

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 24 01:09:33 UTC 2009

Dear Chicago Chapter Members,

I spoke with Janice Pope of Independent Living Aids who informed me that
several chapter members expressed interest in purchasing the new GPS which
will soon become available through Independent Living Aids.  If you are
interested in a demonstration of this product in January, please contact me
off list or call me at 312-675-2541.

If there is sufficient interest, Janice could be available to discuss or
demonstrate the product between the board meeting and the general business
meeting scheduled for January 9.

Thank you very much for your attention in this matter.