[il-talk] [Iabs-talk] Gps from ila

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 24 02:09:33 UTC 2009

Good evening all,
Generally, I don't like to post too much to the lists, however, I felt it to
be my duty to warn anyone who is interested in the new ILA product, Kaptain
GPS.

Before purchasing Kaptain GPS from ILA, please read: http://bit.ly/1MCX1l

Although this product may sound like the next best thing since sliced bread,
there are quite a number of design flaws which one should be made aware of
before purchasing this GPS unit. If anyone would like to discuss this
further with me off-list, I would be willing to answer any questions. As
always,my number is listed below, so please feel free to give me a shout.

Best Regards:
Dave Wright
Work Phone: 347-422-7085
Email: