[il-talk] Reminder: Braille Monitor

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 02:59:13 UTC 2009

I was talking to Marcia Dyer at NFB national last week about the Braille Monitor.  She reminded me that if you are currently receiving the magazine in either print, cassette, or Braille, you must notify the national headquarters that you want to continue in one of those formats.  If that isn't done by the end of the year, you will no longer get the Braille Monitor in that format.  You always have the choice of getting the Braille Monitor by either E-mail or off the Internet.