[il-talk] 12/7 agenda draft 6

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Fri Nov 27 18:25:48 UTC 2009

We will have a December 7th NFBI board meeting.  We will start at 8:00. Call
into 712 580 7700 and use code 6324.  The other 3 annual reports which will
be discussed are attached.

AGENDAA 12/7
Secretaries report
Treasurer's report
washington seminar Robert Gardner
parents seminar Debbie Stein
renewal comm report Carmen Dennis
advocacy committee report Sharon H. after 7:30
state legislation committee report Bill or Mary Lou
2010 budget Kelly
approval of annual reports. e-mailed to comittee chairs and the board on
11/26/09
Newsline
Special Events
Development

send on 11/27/09
Door prize
Freedom Link
Resolutions

Federal Legislation Report extended to 1/1/10 due date.
Let me know if you have additional agenda items.

We may need  to table the annual reports item until January.  I hope to meet
for an hour on 12/7.  The meeting after this one will be on January 10th at
6:00.    Please mark your calendars for both meetings.

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois

pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org

pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org