[il-talk] 2010 convention

Patti Gregory-Chang pattichang at att.net
Sun Oct 18 16:22:47 UTC 2009

I have just signed our 2010 contract.  Please mark your calendars.  Chapter
presidents begin announcing this at your meetings please.

2010 State Convention

Dates:  October 8th, 2010 through October 10th, 2010.

Place: President Abraham Lincoln Hotel and Conference Center
701 East Adams
Springfield, IL 62701
1-866-788-1860
(217) 544-8800

Rates: $76 singles, doubles, tripples, and quads

Reservations:  Call 1-866-788-1860 by September 9th, 2010.  A one night
guarantee on a credit card or a deposit will be required.

P.S.  National Federation of the Blind of Illinois is now on twitter at
www.twitter.com/nfbi.
We also have a facebook page.  Just search for our full name.

Patti Gregory-Chang
President, National Federation of the Blind of Illinois

pattichang at att.net
www.nfbofillinois.org