[il-talk] Christmas

JOSEPH MONTI jlmonti at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 28 21:20:42 UTC 2009

VERY GOOD GLENN, I NEEDED THAT QUESTION.
GIFT CERTIFICATES RAISE FUNDS FOR THE NFBI. AS I EXPLAINED AT THE CONVENTION, WE, THE NFBI, BUY GIFT CARDS FROM MANNA SCRIPT GROUP. GO TO WWW.mannaexpress.net and check the vendor list. over 400 are present. you can buy fast food chains, department
stores, restaurants, grocery stores, drug stores and many more.
each gives us a discount. everyone has a different discount. grocery stores like jewel and dominics give 4%. so if you buy $100 of their gift cards Manna only charges us $96. so we made $4. wow. but are orders are usually around $9000 at Christmas. so we lmight make $400 profit.and you aren't out any money. you ordered $100 abd tiy git $100.
so glenn now you know and i will expect an order from you shortly. they will
delivered at the Dec. chicago chapter meeting.
remember to check the list twice, (make sure i'm on it) and that will be nice.
Joe 'works for Honika too' monti