[il-talk] November NFBI Chicago Chapter Meeting Announcement

Connie J. Davis condav8950 at att.net
Thu Oct 29 03:23:16 UTC 2009

We will meet on Saturday, November 14, 2009, at Exchequer Pub, 226 S.
Wabash.  We will start the day at 11:30 with a board meeting.  All board
members should plan to attend.  Please let Dave Meyer know if you will be
unable to attend.  The meeting is open and guests are welcome.
At 1 p.m., we will start our regular meeting with a program by Janice Pope
of Independent Living Aids.  She will have catalogs available in print and
possibly Braille and CD.  Our business meeting will follow.
Hope to see all of you there!

Connie