[il-talk] A sad story

Constance Canode satin-bear at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 1 23:03:34 UTC 2010

I know exactly what you mean.  Every day I see
people who have to make a choice between
medication and food or have to find a medication
that is not as effective because of the cost.  I
have actually written reports where senior
citizens are eating cat food to survive.  It
truly makes me sick.  I could go on for pages and
pages about this, so I will stop.  Good for you, Connie, for stepping up.

Connie Canode