[il-talk] Concerned Citizens fundraiser

CONCERNED CITIZENS OF PARATRANSIT concernedcitizens at cometlink.com
Sat Aug 14 13:29:42 UTC 2010

Note:  Picture of blue sky with money falling down and blowing in the wind.

money

Help yourself to a chance to collect some extra money or a new money
identifier or groceries for Christmas while fighting government oppression
and supporting the efforts of Concerned Citizens of Paratransit in our
advocacy work.  CCP will be selling raffle tickets until December 18, 2010,
at the cost of a $1 per ticket donation.  These funds will be utilized to
help defray costly legal expenses incurred due to others to silence our
voices as we fight for the rights of people with disabilities. We believe
ALL people should have the right to accessible, affordable transportation.
Show your support.  Place orders for tickets by going to our website at
<http://www.CCofP.org> www.CCofP.org and clicking on the fundraiser link and
then clicking on the donation paypal link, or by calling 773-779-1856.
First prize $250, second prize an I-bill money identifier and third prize
$50.  Maybe you don't need a money identifier.  You have a choice between a
I-bill money identifier or a $100 gift certificate from Jewel Foods.  We
take credit or debit.  Please provide a phone number and an address on where
to mail your tickets.  Good luck to all.