[il-talk] door prizes for state conention

denise avant dravant at ameritech.net
Sat Aug 14 15:33:58 UTC 2010

Hello fellow federationist,
By now you all know that Our state convention is fastly approaching October
8, 9, 10, 2010 in Springfield,. So get your reservations in by September 9,
2010 to get the special room rate of $76.00. The number to call is
217-544-8800.
Also, we need door prizes, door prizes, and more door prizes. So I'm asking
for everyone's help in gathering them. I have attached the appeal letter and
tax letter for your use. And if you can't print them yourself, your chapter
president will have some for you.
Thanks.