[il-talk] webcam

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 17 02:46:26 UTC 2010

Hi Laura. Thanks much for the info.  Andy and I are using the webcam to talk
to my in-laws in Michigan and so they can see their grandson as he grows up.
I'd be using the software to make and answer calls from them.  Right now,
Andy can use the software but I'd like to be able to use it too if I want to
go online with my  in-laws with the webcam while he's at work. Thanks again.
Leslie