[il-talk] webcam

Hai Nguyen gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 17 12:00:43 UTC 2010

Good morning Leslie
I believe skype is what you're looking for if you are wanting to initiate video chat. This is the application I use when I am on the road and want to talk to my wife. As long as the other person that you want to video chat is also using skype, the call is free.
You can download the program here:
http://www.skype.com

If you are a JAWS user, there are scripts to make the application more accessible. If you perform a google search for: "JAWS scripts for skype" you should have no problems finding the scripts.
Should you have any questions about how to use the application, please don't hesitate to contact me off-list
Regards:
Hai