[il-talk] Jean Rauschenbach's father

Connie Davis condav8950 at att.net
Mon Dec 6 00:00:54 UTC 2010

Jean's father had been battling lung cancer for several months. Jean went to
Connecticut for Thanksgiving to see him. Last Thursday, he passed away. She
will be travelling to Connecticut tomorrow for services on Tuesday and
Wednesday.
For those of you who don't know Jean; she is a lifetime member in Illinois.
She moved to Minnesota in 2006 to go to Blind Inc. and stayed to get her
bachelor's degree.
Anyway, since Jean is not on this list anymore; if you would like to e-mail
her privately, e-mail me off-list and I will give you her e-mail address
privately.

Connie