[il-talk] Christmas Auction

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Fri Dec 10 18:19:18 UTC 2010

Come one, come all! Help make our annual Chicago Chapter Christmas Auction
an unparalleled success! We'll see you at  Ex-Chequer Restaurant, - 226 S.
Wabash - auction starts after our noon meeting.

The list is growing. See below for auction items that people wanted
announced prior to the auction. Many other items will be surprises on
Saturday!

 Item 1: BBQ dinner for two at the home of David and Teresa Meyer

 Item 2: CD of our very own Joe Monti's music

 Item 3: Sports memorabilia item that NO ONE in the Chicago Chapter has but
 many want, according to Ken Staley, the donor

 Item 4: A very nice Swarovski crystal piece of jewelry in the shape of a
 snowflake/star that can be worn as a necklace or pin. This item was
 secured by Joe Monti and worth approximately $150. Our bidding will start
 at $60.

 Item 5: $100 gift certificate to Isabella's located at 217 N. Jefferson was
 secured by Mary Grunwald and Marco Giannotti

 Item 6: Debbie Pittman is donating one of her very own creations, a red
 satin pillow that is festive for the season. It is approximately the size
of
 a bed pillow or slightly larger. You don't want to miss this one!

Additional items:
$25 certificates from Ex-Chequer Restuarant (two)
A Santa Claus that makes some interesting sounds from LeAnne
Lunch and a travel excursion with Jemal Powell
Homemade brownies from Kelly
Homemade fudge from Kelly's Mom
Porcelain cockatoo, white in color from Joe and Mary Monti
Large etched decantor from Joe and Mary Monti
Cloth purse purchased in Lisbon, Portugal from Joe and Mary Monti

 See you all on Saturday!

 Kelly