[il-talk] Christmas auction

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Mon Dec 6 16:44:45 UTC 2010

At the end of this year's auction we will have a Participation and
Appreciation drawing. Everyone who has either donated a(n) item(s) or bought
item(s) will have their name entered into the drawing once. One name will be
drawn to receive a token of our appreciation for helping to make this year's
Christmas auction a success. Winner does need to be present to make this
item relevant.

The list of items is growing. Adding to the list from yesterday:

Item 1: BBQ dinner at the home of David and Teresa Meyer

Item 2: Sports memorabilia item that NO ONE in the Chicago Chapter has but
many want, according to Ken Staley, the donor

Stay tuned for more!

Kelly