[il-talk] Christmas auction

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Tue Dec 7 17:00:20 UTC 2010

Our Dec. 11 Christmas auction is fast approaching. We will gather at
Ex-Chequer Restaurant located at 226 S. Wabash in downtown Chicago at 12:00
noon for our regular monthly meeting. After the meeting, the auction will
begin. Bring your friends and be ready to do some serious shopping for loved
ones, friends, or yourself! Our list of items is growing fast:

 Item 1: BBQ dinner at the home of David and Teresa Meyer

Item 2 (which I forgot yesterday): CD of our very own Joe Monti's music

Item 3: Sports memorabilia item that NO ONE in the Chicago Chapter has but
many want, according to Ken Staley, the donor

Item 4: A very nice Swarovski crystal piece of jewelry in the shape of a
snowflake/star that can be worn as a necklace or pin. This item is was
secured by Joe Monti and worth approximately $150. Our bidding will start at
$60.

Stay tuned for more!

Kelly