[il-talk] Nice going everyone

Robert A.Hansen roberthansen33 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 18:45:33 UTC 2010

I use the 202 number
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, December 28, 2010 7:49:19 am
Cc: "'Ruda, Sharon'" <SRuda at ILSOS.NET>
From: "David Meyer" <datemeyer at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [il-talk] Nice going everyone

Hello Everyone,

A big thank you goes out to all NewsLine users who have recently made a

concerted effort to use local access numbers when calling into NewsLine, as

well as those who have chosen to use the internet to access the service.  I

was just looking at the useage report for this month and I noticed that

almost 66% of our calls have been local calls this month.  In previous

months, we have averaged between 56% and 58% local calls monthly.  Beyond

that, I noticed that our internet accesses have about doubled from last

year.

Your efforts as users to keep costs down is something that I very much

appreciate.

For those who have not used NewsLine in awhile, you can now download

newspapers to your digital talking book player.  In addition, job listings

are now available through the telephone.  Please try to make use of these

new enhancements to the service.

If you have any questions, please call me at 312-675-2541.

Finally, may all of you have a happy and blessed 2011.

David Meye