[il-talk] Loving Thoughts

Charlie Dennis chasbo88 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 28 19:54:19 UTC 2010

Oh Debbie, thank you for those kind words. Your words have been printed, and
will be with her when the casket is closed for the last time. I hope that
your words, and some words I just spoke to Patti, will help Carm live in
Heaven, knowing that she truly deserves to be there.
Again, thank you.
Charlie