[il-talk] An intro and a plea for help

Liz Botner liziswhatis at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 17 12:04:17 UTC 2010

Hi all,

My name is Liz Bottner. I joined this list awhile back but I don't think
properly introduced myself. I currently live in Delaware but as of August 1,
will be moving to Illinois to attend grad school at Northern Illinois
University. I will be getting a Masters in blind adult rehabilitation
teaching and also specializing in assistive technology. I have been a member
of the NFB for about two years now. My first convention was in Dallas in
2008, and I went last year to Detroit.

Now comes time for the plea for help: I have a cat that I need to find a
home for as the townhouse I'll be moving into has a no pets policy. As of
yet, no home has been found. If I can't find anything, she'll have to go to
a cat rescue place. If anyone thinks they might be able to help me at all,
please contact me off list. Any and all help and suggestions are graciously
appreciated.

Thanks, take care, and I hope to meet many or all of you in my affiliation
with the NFB of Illinois.

Liz

E-mail:
liz.bottner at gmail.com