[il-talk] Needing to sublet my apartment to be closer to school

Hai Nguyen gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 18 20:53:18 UTC 2010

Good afternoon everyone,
Please forgive me if this is in any way off-topic. Due to some recent circumstances, my wife Youme and I are needing to sublet our apartment on the Northside to be closer to school.

We love this apartment and are only moving because we are having a baby and need to be closer to family.
Large sunny rooms on the top (third) floor of a courtyard building.
One large bedroom,
one dining room,
one living room faces courtyard of trees,
kitchen has lots of counter and cabinet space.
Every room has windows through which the light pours in.
Hardwood floors throughout.
3 Huge closets.
Ceiling fans.
Heat Included.
Coin Laundry in basement.
Walk to International markets, Red Line Lawrence stop.

Available August 1 for four months with option to renew.

ashland at lawrence (google map) (yahoo map)
  a.. Location: Andersonville, Uptown
If anyone has any questions and or knows of someone who would be interested, please feel free to contact me at: 347-422-7085.