[il-talk] silence

JOSEPH MONTI jlmonti at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 5 13:39:47 UTC 2010

yes dear folk, the silence is creeping in on cat's paws. one more day and silence will arrive. and once silence arrives it may never leave.
my silence is dwarfed by your silence. out of the affiliate which boast over a hundred thirty or so members, only 12 of you including myself have made an order this month. many people have never made an order. does everyone know how this works????
this is not like giving $50 toRed Cross. there you get nothing back but the knoowledge that you are helping someone in trouble. when you give my $50 for Jewel cards or wendys or walmart, you get $50 exactly back. you have not lost one cent for your trouble.
what could be better????
very confused joe monti