[il-talk] Fw: [Chapter-presidents] Help us to bring Mikaela home

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 13:32:54 UTC 2010

I know Dave Meyer has already sent this to the list, but I want to add a few comments of my own.

I know there's been some work by the NFBI on a bill in Illinois to keep this from happening, but this event in Missouri certainly underlines the need for such a bill in our state.  For me personally, I thought the possibility of something like that happening around here was somewhat academic.  But now it's not academic, it's reality.  Let's go, NFBI!

Bob

***