[il-talk] deadline

JOSEPH MONTI jlmonti at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 31 02:31:50 UTC 2010

hi troops, well one week to left to make our charge successful. tomorrow is Memorial day. a day where we honor those who fought for our freedom and gave theirmost precious gift, their lives.
what about us? we are fighting for freedom too. freedom to work, be educated, and taken seriously as contributing citizens of the USA. we have the right to pursue happiness. we have come along way in the last 60 years but we still have a long way to go.Illinois is blessed with blind people who care, and have great idea about the future. but these great ideas need money to achieve success.
MONEY!!! it is not a dirty word. it is a basic fact of life.
people tell me they can't buys cards because they need money for something else. i say this is absolutely a lie.
 we sell cards to buy your groceries, drugs(the legal ones),furniture, gas for your car, and anything else you need.
so are we going to wave the white flag and forget about our dreams and ambitions.or do we supply  the mortar to build a future for all blind people.
Oops, i just fell of my soap box so i guess it's time to stop lecturing.
god bless you for you past support.
joe