[il-talk] Manna with Starbuck

Bruce C. Paul brucecpaul at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 00:18:41 UTC 2010

Hi All,

Ironically enough, my Internet access went down over the weekend, so I can't confirm any orders until I get my home network set up again.  For the time being, I am checking orders to my Gmail account through my cell phone...  Otherwise, I will have all confirmed orders for the December meeting.

Regards,
bcp

PS  Could someone remind me what the protocol for speaking at the DOJ Hearing on Thursday is?  It's at Access Living from 9 to 4 on he 18th.  For more information, call the City (Mayor's Office).