[il-talk] Manna with Starbuck

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 17 12:54:39 UTC 2010

Bruce,

I'm not sure there is a specific protocol for speaking at the meeting at
Access Living.  I do know that people were asked to submit their names in
advance if they were to speak.  It is possible however, that one might be
able to sign in to speak prior to the meeting, depending upon how many
people had signed up previously.  I do know that the National office is
giving testamony and that Debbie Stein will represent the state affiliate
with similar testamony.

Also, if time permits at the end of the meeting, you could comment at that
time.  See you tomorrow.