[il-talk] Saturday Audio - Help!

Byron J. Lee byron at byronlee.com
Thu Sep 9 00:24:24 UTC 2010

  Hi Guys,
Due to a prior commitment I will not be able to come to the Saturday
meeting. However I do plan on bringing the NFBI Amplifier to the Ex
Chequer on Thursday Evening unless someone is capable of coming to
Crystal Lake to take it off my hands. If someone could show up early
enough to hook this speaker up and run the audio for the meeting I'd
greatly appreciate it. Please call my cell-phone at 773-633-4799 if you
can either run the audio or take this speaker back to Chicago for me.

Thanks,
Byron