[il-talk] Saturday Audio - Help!

LeAnne Mayne leanne at uddle.com
Thu Sep 9 00:44:07 UTC 2010

At 07:24 PM 9/8/2010 -0500, Byron wrote:
 I will not be able to come to the Saturday
meeting. If someone could show up early
enough to hook this speaker up and run the audio for the meeting I'd
greatly appreciate it.
And, extra note to who takes this job on,   this month is Membership Tea so
that should start at 11:30 and audio good for introductions.
Like Byron says, thanks to whom does this.
LeAnne

  LeAnne Mayne     KB9ZEF      leanne at uddle.com
    Listen  to:   LIFE  THE  UNIVERSE  &
                          EVERYTHING  w/Blair Alper
     Sundays 7pm CDT HTTP://cband.info/rfd2.m3u