[il-talk] Auction items

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 10 01:44:06 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

Thanks to the generosity of George and Linda Villa, we have four magnificent
items to include in our auction next week.

We have two purple and white V-neck Rolex 24 sports shirts.  One of these
shirts is a 2X with the other being a 3X.

In addition, we have two Blind Driver Challenge posters which are signed by
both Dr. Marc Maurer, NFB National President, and Mark Riccabono, Executive
Director of our Jernigan Institute and driver of the Blind Driver Challenge

Remember, any one of these items can be yours if the bid is right.vehicle.