[il-talk] Meal Appeal Auction - April 16 at the Chicago Chaptermeeting

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Wed Apr 13 15:50:42 UTC 2011

The list of items for the Meal Appeal auction continues to grow! Be sure to
bring a friend on Saturday to 226 S. Wabash to participate in the auction
which will be held after our monthly Chicago Chapter meeting. Our meeting
begins at 1:00 p.m. We know of the following items, but who knows what else
will appear:

 1. CD's of Joe Monti's original music
 2. Two Rolex 24 posters signed by Dr. Marc Maurer and Mark Ricccobono
 3. Two Blind Driver Challenge V-neck purple and white shirts - one shirt is
size 2X
     and one shirt is size 3X
 4. LeAnne's shortbread
 5. Peanut butter squares
 6. $25 gift certificate from Lou Malnati's
 7. Apple dump cake
 8. Brownies

 Come join us for some very boisterous bidding on Saturday, April 16!

 Kelly