[il-talk] Meal Appeal Auction - April 16 at the ChicagoChaptermeeting

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Fri Apr 15 04:00:54 UTC 2011

 Our list of items has changed a bit. Get your ears tuned, your taste buds
ready, and your wallets open.

 1. CD's of Joe Monti's original music
 2. Two Rolex 24 posters signed by Dr. Marc Maurer and Mark Ricccobono
 3. Two Blind Driver Challenge V-neck purple and white shirts - one shirt is
 size 2X
     and one shirt is size 3X
 4. LeAnne's shortbread
 5. Bread for a Year from Panera Bread
 6. $25 gift certificate from Lou Malnati's
 7. Apple dump cake
 8. Brownies

 Come join us for some very boisterous bidding on Saturday, April 16!

 Kelly