[il-talk] FW: [Chapter-presidents] BRL Announces a Whole New Year of Reading Fun

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 3 15:49:57 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of April Enderton
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2011 9:24 AM
To: 'NFB Chapter Presidents discussion list'
Subject: [Chapter-presidents] BRL Announces a Whole New Year of Reading Fun

Please distribute this to anyone who could benefit from print-Braille
children's picture books:

BRL, Beulah Reimer Legacy announces a brand new year of reading fun.  BRL
sold its first book on August 20, 2010 and then went on to sell over 300
books before the year ended.  BRL started with a list of twenty books. Now,
we have over 150 print-Braille picture books to choose from.

Ever go to a store and see the book you want to share with a child and find
yourself wishing, "if only that book were in Braille?"  BRL has many of the
most popular books such as Clifford, Corduroy, Curious George, Disney
Princesses, Dora and more in Braille.

All of our books are in contracted (grade two), Braille and all books are
brailled with clear plastic strips which are placed on top of the printed
text.

BRL accepts checks, money orders and purchase orders. We also accept payment
online via Pay Pal. All books are shipped free of charge. Please allow two
weeks for delivery.

 To request a booklist, place an order or receive more infromation about
BRL, please use the contact information below:

April Enderton

7758 Southeast 36th Street

Des Moines, Iowa 50320

phone: 515-282-0049

e-mail: endertona at wildblue.net

website:

www.beulahreimerlegacy.com

Please note that we are a two-person project and our first priority is
filling orders. Therefore, we may not always have our complete list of books
on our website.

BRL's mission is to increase Braille literacy and reading opportunities by
placing Braille at the fingertips of eager readers.

Looking forward to serving your Braille needs in 2011.

Sincerely,

April Enderton
And
Sherry Enderton-Lloyd,
Granddaughter and Great Granddaughter Of Beulah Reimer

Chapter-presidents:
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/chapter-presidents_nfbnet.org/datemeye
r%40sbcglobal.net