[il-talk] Manna for Valentine

Bruce C. Paul brucecpaul at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 18:26:36 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Just a note from your favorite Valentine to let you all know Manna and the vendors have decided to share the love.  Here's a note from Manna on their Valentine's Day promotion:

From
AMC Theatres, Outback Steakhouse
and PF Changs China Bistro...

Win Dinner and Movie for

Your Favorite Valentine

For every $50 purchased in AMC products (gift cards or tickets) your organization
will be entered to WIN 1 of 10 Dinner/Movie prize packages. Valued at $100.
Beginning Monday, January 24th to Tuesday,  February 8th, 2011.

$50 Outback Gift Card & $50 AMC Gift Card

$50 PF Changs Gift Card & $50 AMC Gift Card

The 10 winners will be contacted on Wednesday, Feb 9, 2011. We will contact the
representative of the nonprofit organization who is on file with The Manna Group
 Scrip Company by phone. Winner must be registered with The Manna Group.

10 winners will receive $50 restaurant gift card and $50 AMC gift card to benefit
your nonprofit organization as the program coordinator deems fit. Only one winner
per organization. Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded.

No cash or substitutions may be made.

BTW, we haven't made our minimum order yet.

Thanks,
bcp