[il-talk] tick tick

Joseph Monti josephmonti339 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 2 15:17:20 UTC 2011

TICK, TICK,

yes the clock is running down. sunday is not far away. and we are stuck. we need a few more orders to make this a worthwhile project. there are alot of board members i still haven't heard from. if you check the manna group list of vendors you cannot fail

at finding something YOU like. You have many reasons sin june to buy

gift cards.

Going back to the various boards around the state, there are a lot of members

i have NEVER heard from in the 12 years i've been doing this. i guess they don't get ILtalk. NOTTTT!!!!

are you kidding? we even have people who order from out of state.

i would love to hear from Black Hawk, and Ferris wheel and kankakee.

a few more days and i will be silent but not forgotten.

Joseph Monti
aka Fanny Joe