[il-talk] Fw: DRS Draft State VR Plan for FY2012

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 19:36:03 UTC 2011

FYI

From: Kilbury, Robert
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 1:43 PM
Subject: DRS Draft State VR Plan for FY2012

Please find attached a copy of the draft State VR Plan for fiscal year 2012.   This is an annual plan that helps guide the operations of our vocational rehabilitation program.   The goals included in this plan are based on the stakeholder survey conducted earlier this year.   The plan also includes estimates of how many people we expect to serve in the coming year.

Comments on the draft plan are welcome through close of business June 28, 2011.  Please send your responses by e-mail to this address:  russ.patterson at illinois.gov

DRS is also holding public hearings on the draft State VR Plan for those who would prefer to make comments in person.   The meetings are being held as follows:

Chicago:   June 20, 2011 from 2:00 to 4:00PM
Murdock Conference Room,  5th Floor
James R. Thompson Center
100 W. Randolph Street

Springfield:  June 22, 2011 from 10:00AM to Noon
Suter Conference Room, 2nd Floor
Hay-Edwards Building
400 W. Lawrence Avenue