[il-talk] FW: [Chapter-presidents] Fwd: room available

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 7 20:23:14 UTC 2011

  _____

From: chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of David Andrews
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 2:11 PM
To: david.andrews at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Chapter-presidents] Fwd: room available

From: "Rena Smith" <realhappygirl1 at gmail.com>
To: "David Andrews" <dandrews at visi.com>
Subject: room available
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 10:18:28 -0700

Greetings David, this is Rena Smith from Nevada and I have a room at the
Rosen Center that is available. My student has been selected for the college
leadership program and thus National will be supplying her with a room. If
there is anyone that is in need of a room July 3-9 please let me know.
Warmest Regards,
Rena Smith NFB Nevada President

You can reach her at:
"Rena Smith" <realhappygirl1 at gmail.com>