[il-talk] Come Join Our Super Sales Team At National Convention

mgrunwald at sbcglobal.net mgrunwald at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 9 20:41:46 UTC 2011

Thanking allof you who volenteered to sell our fantastic and famous sport
bags and must-have travel mugs.. They will be available for pick up at our
Saturday chapter meeting.The merchandise will be conviently packed for easy
transport.
To our old pros, we  know frrom last years experience that these items
practicly sell themselvesand you may be asking for more before the week is
out. To our new super sellers, this is a great way to meet people and
introduce them to items that they just cannot live without at national
convention and beyond.
Maybe you have not joined our super sales team yet. There is still time
Please email or call me at 312 671 1663 and join in on the fun.