[il-talk] Come Join Our Super Sales Team At National Convention

Bill Reif billreif at ameritech.net
Fri Jun 10 15:06:46 UTC 2011

Mary's right about these bags practically selling themselves.  I sold
them last year in Dallas.  This is a great way to earn the affiliate an
additional $30 without a lot of effort.  When I sold them, I simply
carried the ones I was selling inside a bag.  those with some vision
asked where I got them.  This will be the first year we are offering the
travel mugs for sale.

We on the Board appreciate the efforts of those willing to help sell.
The money you help bring in make much of what we do possible, and helps
us when we ask others for grant support.

Cordially,
Bill