[il-talk] Introducing Myself

Kelly Doty kelly at dls.net
Mon Jun 13 03:18:42 UTC 2011

Hi, Angie. Welcome to Chicago - one day 95 degrees, the next 55 degrees. You
just missed our Chapter meeting that was held yesterday. On July 16, we have
a picnic at Lincoln Park Zoo and on July 23 we will march in the Disability
Pride Parade and have an information booth after the parade. There should be
more info concerning both of these events on this list-serv in the near
future.

Tell us a bit more about yourself, please. What type of internship are you
doing? Where are you from?

Kelly