[il-talk] Introducing Myself

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 13 15:04:34 UTC 2011

Hello Andy,

Just a couple of questions.  What school are you going to?  Where are you
interning?  Do you plan to be in Chicago for more than just the summer
months?  As Kelly had indicated, we will be having a picnic the week after
the NFB convention at Lincoln Park Zpp, and we will be participating in the
Disability Pride Parade.  Have you had any contact with NFB previously?