[il-talk] IL Assn of Blind Students

John Erickson johnherickson342 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 00:54:36 UTC 2011

Dear Patty,
I've enjoyed reading all the emails from the different people about NFB, but
I'd like to be removed from the mailing list at this time.
I'm embarrassed to say that it's just too much to come home from work every
day, where I have seemingly worked all day to get through my emails, and
then to know that another dozen emails are waiting for me therfe.I
Thanks for your understanding.

John