[il-talk] {Disarmed} Fw: Borrowing $5 Billion a Day

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 20:49:51 UTC 2011

FYI.  This is forwarded to you not necessarily as a political statemen or endorsement, but as a member of your NFBI Federal Legislation Committee.  Senator Kirk is obviously one of your two senators, and if you want to know more about him and his positions, you can delve into that through this message.

Bob