[il-talk] Manna Order

Bruce C. Paul brucecpaul at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 16:22:55 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Just to be transparent:

I will order $100 from Bed, Bath, & Beyond and $200 in Visa Debit Cards.

This should bring the order to $1650.

I will also pick up the cards IABS had ordered for the State Convention, which include Subway and Starbuck's.  I had sold a couple for IABS, so I will have to get an exact count subsequently.

Anyone wishing to confirm an order I hadn't already spoke with can contact me via bruce.c.paul at gmail, since this email isn't secure.  You can also call me once I charge my phone: (312) 593-3013.

Regards,
bcp