[il-talk] Chicago chapter march meeting

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 18 14:58:25 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

Due to something I did not forsee, there will be some changes regarding the
March Chicago Chapter meeting.

First of all, I had a foot surgery on Wednesday which turned out to be more
involved than I thought it would be.  As a result, I will not be able to
physically attend the Chicago Chapter meeting tomorrow.  With a luck and
thanks to the magic of Byron Lee and skype, I should be able to participate
by phone.  Denise will run the meeting, however.

Also, it turns out that Mary Monti will in all likelihood, not be able to
attend tomorrows meeting either.  With this in mind, we will be postponing
the auction originally scheduled to take place tomorrow.  We will
incorporate these items as part of the Meal Appeal auction in April.

I'm sorry that I will not be physically present tomorrow.  With a little
luck and a little magic however, I should be there.