[il-talk] Fw: "Spring into Action" Air Date

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Fri Mar 18 20:00:43 UTC 2011

I recently did a short radio interview about our upcoming parents' seminar, Spring into Action.  Below is the information about when it will air and how to access it.

I just received word that the 'Spring into Action" interview will air this Sunday, March 20th, between 4:00 PM and 5:00 PM (Central Daylight Savings Time).

Here's the information on the three ways that The Beacon program can be heard:

1) Tune in to one of the following radio frequencies on Sunday, between 4:00 PM and 5:00 PM (Central Daylight Savings Time):

820 AM
92.5 FM (West)
92.7 FM (North)
99.9 FM (Southj)

2) Online at www.wcpt820.com click the "Listen Live" tab (top right) to listen to the live streaming audio of The Beacon program, between 4:00 PM and 5:00 PM (Central Daylight Savings Time) on Sunday

3) Anytime, click on the following link to listen to podcasts of previously aired shows: (NOTE: The podcast is posted to the site during the week following its Sunday air date.) http://chicagolighthouse.org/programs-and-services/cris/-beacon-show/podcasts

Hope this information helps.  Enjoy listening!

Take care,
Kevin

Kevin De Phillips
Correspondent, The Beacon