[il-talk] Want to Improve Your Braille?

Robert Gardner rgardner4 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 23:01:43 UTC 2011

The LIFE Group consists of NFBI people who get together once a week by teleconference to read Braille.  We take turns reading aloud to each other from a common book.  Our goal is to improve our Braille skills.  Besides reading at our weekly meetings, we assign "homework," a certain number of pages to read at home between meetings.

We are currently finishing one book, and will soon start reading from a John Grisham novel.  If you are interested in joining the group, please contact me.  I truly believe my Braille has improved over the six months of participating in this program.

By the way, LIFE stands for Literacy Is For Everyone.

Bob Gardner
309-236-6606